kinetics: the chemical kinetics model builder
cmcl innovations now offers version 8.2 of kinetics: the chemical kinetics model builder, directly to customers with full support from our experienced technical staff. This tool simplifies the experience of building, designing, maintaining & applying chemical kinetics reaction models to engineering applications in the automotive/non-road, energy and chemical processing industries. The kinetics tool enables you to design & develop your own solutions in an efficient, intuitive & flexible environment offering the following benefits and features:
- Efficient evaluation of process performance & emissions/species evolution within various reactor configurations in practical computational times.
- User friendly & intuitive graphical interface, that helps streamline workflow.
- Help & training from our experienced technical support staff.
- State-of-the-art chemical solvers, with access to our library of fuel models.
- Chemical models can be exported into your chosen CFD, reactor models or alternative software tools.
- Multi-processor (MPI) support for shorter analysis time-scales.
features in kinetics v8.2.0
- Advanced mechanism viewer enabling full visualisation of mechanism parameters.
- Accompanying training material examples accelerate the learning curve.
- Batch running & analysis of multiple cases.
- Visualise reaction pathways and carry out a robust sensitivity analysis.
- Construct & simulation Design of Experiment cases.
- A fully flexible API library compatible with FORTRAN and C++.
- A library of reactors suitable for all your simulation requirements.
full technical support and detailed documentation
We offer full training in the application of our software tools together with a detailed set of tutorials in the software manuals.
In addition we offer on-going support with the software together with on-site training to ensure that you can get up and running with your projects as quickly as possible.
- Full support for Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8 (for both 32 & 64 bit architectures).
- Full support for distributed network server applications.
- Multiple processing capability distributed as standard.