As pressure has increased from policymakers on exhaust gas emissions from powerplants, the combustion process and its aftertreatment has improved significantly over the last 25 years.
Due to the adoption (and potential adoption) of multiple technologies and the whole scope of potential advantages, power-plant optimisation in terms of efficiency and emissions is a multi-component challenge requiring advanced simulation and optimisation technologies.
How Can We Help?
- System level power generation models for powerplant optimisation
- Life cycle analysis of plant technologies
- Bio-mass fuelling upgrades
- Carbon capture
- Simultaneous optimisation of combustion and aftertreatment strategies
- Advanced chemical models for combustion and aftertreatment
- Advanced IC engine simulations
- De-NOx catalyst, DOC, DPF simulations
- Soot particle size and morphology computations