Techno-Economics & Feasibility Assessment
Governments and policy makers are increasingly concerned with uncertainties associated with fuel/feedstock security and supply, energy demands, and life cycle greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. The resulting policy and regulations, evolution of technologies and associated costs and the changing market dynamics present new risks and opportunities for corporations. , particularly where it involves non-core competencies.
Leveraging the knowledge, experience and skills of our world class engineering team, we can offer independent advice and support for your business. We provide our customers the benefit of considering both the techno-economics and reality checks for the processes under consideration including possible progression of the associated techno-economic parameters as a function of time.
We offer technical expertise spanning all the leading technology areas including:
- Assessment of process/energy efficiency, cost estimates
- Uncertainty propagation and global sensitivity analysis
- Life-cycle CO2
- Solar technologies (PV and CSP)
- Bioenergy including biofuels
- CO2 utilisation pathways
- Algae-derived sythetics fuels and commodity chemicals
- CO2 Capture and Storage (CCS)
- Fossil- and biomass-CCS