The analysis of chemical kinetics can become challenging as the number of interacting chemical species increases. As such, the kinetics software offers the capability to run advanced sensitivity analysis on most parameters within the tool, i.e. reaction rates, initial temperature etc.
- Automatically run an analysis of a wide variety of parameters, including reaction rate multipliers.
- Visualisation of the results in a table, for export to other software tools.
- View evolution or single-value results in a bar chart or in linear scales.
- Calculate either raw or normalised sensitivity coefficients for each input parameter.
- Run sensitivities in either forward, or central point difference methods.