MoDS (Model Development Suite)
The Model Development Suite (MoDS) is an advanced software tool designed to simplify the model development process and gain more insight from any model, simulator or computer aided engineering (CAE) tool using advanced analysis techniques.
The software enables you to fully exploit your models through the application of an advanced suite of numerical and statistical tools. This process has been simplified through an intuitive user interface designed by our team around the needs and requirements of engineers, scientists and decision makers.
The software eases the automation of robust and technically challenging statistical analyses and can be used to highlight key trends and predictions in applications across multiple disciplines.
A subset of features includes
- Parameter estimation – calibrate your model against existing data sets
- Process optimisation (single- and multi-objective) – meet your design targets such as maximising efficiency and/or minimising cost
- Design of experiments (DoE) – extract the maximum information about your model/process
- Uncertainty analysis – find the parameters with the biggest uncertainties and/or propagate those uncertainties through your model
- Fast response/surrogate models – dramatically reduce the cost of computationally expensive processes
- Starting from an initial raw data exploration, MoDS supports querying and filtering of large data sets in multiple formats
- Help with your data selection through flexible plotting of the raw data and key subsets
- Configure and set-up the model or user defined mathematical expressions with intelligent error checks
- Execute and batch processing of the the model according to your selected chain of algorithms
- Flexible data collation: Post-processing, querying and plotting of model and algorithm outputs.