Advanced Combustion and Emissions Analysis
Many of our customers/partners have regularly reported that our consulting experience, comprehensive training, and advanced computational modelling software tools have provided numerous benefits and enhanced their insight into fuels, combustion, and emissions.
At CMCL Innovations, we strive to offer expert solutions suitable for every application and level of technical detail, starting from simple system-level analysis right up to detailed, physics-based solutions.
- Physics-based models of DISI/CIDI engine combustion
- Detailed chemical models suitable for auto-ignition, knock and misfire in practical combustion engines
- Optimisation of exhaust gas emissions for multiple injection event strategies
- Simulations of the soot size distribution, its impact from increased EGR
- Tabulated models which describe the transition from HCCI to SI using detailed chemistry
- Thermal optimisation
- Improved fuel economy
- Reducing emissions of NOx, PM, CO, uHCs through advanced combustion and aftertreatment
- Impact of bio-derived fuels and blends with conventional gasoline
- Alternatively fuelled powertrains such as hydrogen, dual fuel, CNGl gas etc.
- Aftertreatment technologies and operating strategies
- Impact of alternative thermodynamic cycles on combustion, emissions and efficiency